Table of Contents
What is Content Manager?
What Does Content Manager Mean?
The person who supervises the written and visual content prepared for websites and social media channels is called a content manager. Content manager; oversees content analysis and sharing. It checks the shares created by the content writer and editor and checks their compliance. The content manager is also referred to as “content manager”.
What Does a Content Manager Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The content manager can work independently or under the responsibility of an institution. Their duties differ according to the institution;
- It is responsible for the preparation, updating and removal of the content in accordance with the purpose and target.
- Content manager; He is an expert in content analysis, content filtering, e-content.
- Performs target audience analysis.
- Performs social media analysis.
- Follows the innovations in the field.
- Controls whether the content will cause legal problems.
- Collaborates with content writer, content editor, researcher, product and marketing managers.
What are the Requirements for Being a Content Manager?
To be a content manager in big brands and companies, you need to graduate from 4-year faculties of universities. However, being a university graduate is not enough to be a content manager. Afterwards, you can continue your professional development by taking certificate trainings in the field. These trainings;
- Those who want to develop their career in the field of digital marketing,
- Those who have partial knowledge about content planning,
- Those who want to prepare written and visual content,
- Anyone interested in e-commerce and social media can join.
What Training Is Required To Become A Content Manager?
What is Content Manager? If you want to become a content manager, you must complete your college education. Then, you should improve yourself and gain experience with the necessary certificate programs. Among the trainings you can improve yourself;
- Brand Management,
- There are areas such as Social Media Expertise.